The Benchmarking Report is one of INTERCARGO’s initiatives in its pursuit of a safe, efficient, high quality and environmentally friendly dry cargo shipping industry.
Information is provided on:
- The state of the global fleet, including total tonnage, deliveries and scrapping
- performance by Class, Flag and P&I Club, including number of detentions and deficiencies
- performance of INTERCARGO-entered ships
- recorded incidents, negative performance indicators and casualty trends
- regional MoU annual white/grey/black lists and the USCG targeted flag list
- Port State Control and the Concentrated Inspection Campaign.
Available as hard or digital copy.