The Guide to Port Entry 2021 provides accurate and comprehensive information on over 14,700 global commercial ports and terminals. With over 80 port information sections, it ensures that a complete port overview can be obtained before arrival, including pre-arrival information, details of the documentation required by the port, maximum size of vessel permissible and cargo facilities. It also includes reports of actual conditions experienced by other seafarers visiting that port.
As well as information on commercial ports and terminals, 27,834 port service providers are listed, together with their contact details, for quick access to the facilities required. Using the port information guide in conjunction with navigational information promotes a clear understanding of the location of the facilities.
Key features include:
- Information on over 14,700 commercial ports and terminals in 191 countries
- 126 new ports and terminals since the last edition
- Over 5,000 port plans and mooring diagrams, designed and reviewed by our inhouse cartographers
- 83 port information categories providing extensive detail presented in logical sequence which your customers are familiar with
- 27,834 port service providers
- All data sourced directly from port authorities, agents or operators
- Unique QR codes for each port entry providing access to updated port information via Findaport.com
Over 1,700 port reports provided directly from fellow seafarers following port visits.