The INTERCARGO Benchmarking Report provides a detailed analysis of the global dry bulk cargo fleet, reporting on performance and trends across many sectors of the industry.
The Benchmarking Report is one of INTERCARGO’S initiatives in its pursuit of a safe, efficient, high quality and environmentally friendly dry cargo shipping industry.
Information is provided on:
- the state of the global fleet, including total tonnage, deliveries and scrapping
- performance by Class, Flag and P&I Club, including number of detentions and deficiencies
- performance of INTERCARGO-entered ships
- recorded incidents, negative performance indicators and casualty trends
- regional MoU annual white/grey/black lists and the USCG targeted flag list
- Port State Control and the Concentrated Inspection Campaign