Guide to Port Entry is renowned for providing the most accurate and comprehensive port data available. The database contains full information on charts, documents, procedures, types of cargo, restrictions and more. Customers all over the world value the scope and depth of information available to plan for efficient port stops.
The details provided in the Guide to Port Entry products ensure that vessels can efficiently enter, navigate and exit ports in a timely manner. As port congestion becomes increasingly common, clear information on documents and certificates, port conditions, contact information for service providers and more is extremely valuable to plan for a smooth port stop.
– Information on over 14,700 commercial ports and terminals in 191 countries
126 new ports and terminals since the last edition
– Over 5,000 port plans and mooring diagrams, designed and reviewed by our inhouse cartographers
– 83 port information categories providing extensive detail presented in logical sequence which your customers are familiar with
– 27,834 port service providers
All data sourced directly from port authorities, agents or operators
Unique QR codes for each port entry providing access to updated port information via Findaport.com
– Over 1,700 port reports provided directly from fellow seafarers following port visits.
If you have any questions or wish to place an order please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org