Flag State Regulations and Guidance Updates
- UK – has released two new or updated documents:
- a marine guidance note entitled ‘Maritime Labour Convention 2006 Seafarers Employment Agreements‘
- a marine information note entitled ‘Updated Guidance on Booking Oral Exams, the Issue of Notices of Eligibility (NOEs) and the Online Oral Exam Process‘.
- Australia – has updated a marine order entitled ‘Certificates of competency—national law‘.
- USA – has published two new safety alerts:
- Panama – has released four new or updated documents:
- Isle of Man – has issued a new technical advisory notice entitled ‘Guidance for Shipowners Following Invasion of Ukraine‘.
- Singapore – has released three new documents:
- a shipping circular entitled ‘Prevention of Pollution of the Sea (Air) (Amendment No. 2) Regulations 2022‘
- two port marine circulars:
- Hong Kong – has published two new merchant shipping information notes:
- Cyprus – has published a new circular entitled ‘Urgent Provisional Measures for the operation of Cyprus ships during the Covid-19‘.